Terms and Conditions
We are grateful for your attendance at our Fairs. As they are a major undertaking requiring a significant amount of organizational and financial resources, we ask that you abide by our guidelines, terms and conditions.
Participating camps agree to:
- Maintain sound financial standing prior to departure with no outstanding balances.
- Appear and remain at their booths for the duration of the Fairs for which they enroll.
- Participate with the firm intention of interviewing and hiring international camp staff.
- Remit all payments associated with the Fairs according to set deadlines.
- Limit the number of staff at the booth in consideration of other participating camps.
- Honor commitments to applicants and refrain from rescinding job offers.
Enrollment and Registration
- Camps may enroll early by making Fair choices and paying a deposit online.
- The deadline for completed registration is November 30, 2018.
- Due to limited booth space enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Camp America will take all practical measures to accommodate requests; however is bound to conduct an equitable registration process should certain Fairs reach capacity limits.
- A $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each attendee is to accompany enrollment.
- We will consider late registrations accompanied by full payment subject to availability of flights, booth space and hotel accommodations.
- After processing your registration we will issue an invoice with balance due. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and checks are to be payable to Camp America.
- All balances are due by November 30, 2018.
- European Tour Prices include transatlantic airfare from NYC, transfers to Fairs, orientation, reception, double-occupancy accommodation, daily breakfast, booth, lunch at Fair,travel insurance, and intra-European transfers.
- Excluded are most lunches, dinners, sightseeing tours, passport fees, excess baggage, baggage insurance, applicable visas, and gratuities.
- We are able to provide coach service from the airport to the hotel for NYC originating group flights only.
- Qualifier prices quoted for the multiple city tour packages reflect qualifier subsidies.
- $400 fee applies to each job offer rescinded without due cause.
Extended Stays and Custom Tours
Camp America can accommodate requests for extended stays or custom tours provided that we receive them by November 30, 2018. We reserve the right to pass on any increase in rates, and changes are subject to the same provisions and restrictions.
Registration Changes Modifications and Cancellations
- There is significant financial commitment associated with registration, and in some cases we may need to make firm airline bookings as much as 45 days prior to departure.
- After November 30, 2018,for European Tours or After September 30, 2018 for Australia & New Zealand Tours, changes or cancellations to attendees, flights, dates, or accommodation may be subject to penalties. In response to requests for changes, Camp America reserves the right to pass on these costs, which may vary due to specific airline contracts, to registered camps.
- Post–departure flight changes are to be addressed directly with the airline independently of Camp America.
- We are able to provide coach service from the airport to the hotel. Cancellations for medical reasons will incur no penalty if accompanied by supporting documentation from an attending physician.
- There will be no refunds in whole or part for any unused portion of the trip.
- Should Camp America cancel a Fair you will receive a full refund of all associated fees.
- Documented cancellations on or prior to November 30, 2018, are entitled to a refund less the $75 per person non-refundable, nontransferable deposit.
All attendees are covered by AIFS’ Cultural Insurance Services International with provisions as follows:
- Accident and sickness medical benefit of $10,000 ($50 deductible per occurrence)
- $150,000 combined for medical transportation, emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains
- $1,000 baggage and personal effects ($100 deductible per occurrence—up to $100 per item—cameras up to $250)
- 24-hour emergency medical, travel and technical assistance including: Medical referrals Medical referrals, Replacing lost or stolen airline tickets, Medical monitoring, Tracing lost or delayed luggage, Prescription drug replacement/shipment, Locating legal services, Emergency message transmittal, Posting bond, Coverage verification and payment guarantees, Payment for services in local currency, Obtaining emergency cash, Traveler check replacement, Replacement of credit card, passport, essential documents, Accidental death and dismemberment benefit up to $10,000,
Coverage begins on any of our published departure dates for options selected and is valid while you are on tour with us.
- We can honor requests for specific roommates for attendees whose travel dates match or who are willing to transfer rooms. Otherwise, additional charges may apply.
- Special requests you have made concerning your hotel (e.g. location, smoking room etc.) may result in check-in delays.
- Representatives departing on flights from regional gateways agree to take mass transportation to the destination hotel. We are happy to assist with information on the best and most cost efficient manner of travel.
- Flights may contain one or more stops.
- Seats may not be upgraded at any cost.
- Due to airline contracts we cannot guarantee eligibility for frequent flyer mileage accrual.
- Camp America will not take responsibility for delayed or canceled flights, schedule changes or missed connections.
- Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable to another airline.
- Please contact the airline directly prior to your departure should you request a seat assignment, special meal, or confirm luggage limits.
- Luggage weight restrictions vary by airline and destination.
- Additional airline penalties for overweight baggage, lost luggage, tickets, expired passports or visas or anything else of a personal nature are not the responsibility of Camp America.
- Requests for certain booth locations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We appreciate your professional consideration during the course of the tours and the fairs with regard to applicants who may have applied to other agencies. Participating camps agree not to use our venues or accommodations to interview such applicants, and understand that they will not be allowed to enter any of our recruitment events.
- Wi-Fi may not be readily available at all fair venues.