Terms and Conditions
We are grateful for your attendance at our Fairs. As they are a major undertaking requiring a significant amount of organizational and financial resources, we ask that you abide by our guidelines, terms and conditions.
Participating camps agree to:
- Maintain sound financial standing prior to departure with no outstanding balances.
- Participate with the firm intention of interviewing and hiring international camp staff.
- Limit the number of staff at the booth in consideration of other participating camps.
- Honor commitments to applicants and refrain from rescinding job offers. A $400 fee applies to each job offer rescinded without due cause.
- We appreciate your professional consideration during the tours with regard to applicants who may have applied to other agencies. Participating camps agree not to use our venues or accommodations to interview such applicants and understand that they will not be allowed to enter any of our recruitment events.
- The deadline for registration is November 22nd, 2019.
- Due to limited booth space registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Camp America will review requests for extended stays and custom tours based on availability. Any associated costs to your request will be passed directly to you.
- A $99 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each attendee is to follow confirmed registrations.
- After processing your registration, we will issue an invoice with balance due. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express and checks are to be payable to Camp America.
- All balances are due by November 26th, 2019.
- European Tour includes transatlantic airfare from NYC, transfers to Fairs, orientation, reception, double-occupancy accommodation, daily breakfast, booth, travel insurance, and intra-European transfers.
- Coach transfers to and from the airport to the hotel are included for designated originating NYC group flights only.
- Excluded are lunches, dinners, sightseeing tours, passport fees, excess baggage, baggage insurance, applicable visas, and gratuities.
- Wi-Fi may not be readily available at all fair venues.
Registration Changes and Cancellations
- Any changes or cancellations after your registration is confirmed may be subject to charges.
- There will be no refunds in whole or part for any unused portion of the trip.
- Should Camp America cancel a Fair you will receive a full refund of all fees paid directly to Camp America.
Attendees who use our flights are covered by AIFS’ Cultural Insurance Services International. Attendees who book their own flights are responsible for booking their own insurance.
Insurance provisions as follows:
- Coverage begins on our published departure dates and is valid while you are on tour with us.
- Accident and sickness medical benefit of $10,000 subject to a deductible of $50 per occurrence.
- $250,000 for Emergency Medical Evacuation
- $250,000 for Repatriation/Return of Mortal Remains
- $1,000 baggage and personal effects subject to $100 deductible per occurrence and up to $100 per item. Cameras are insured up to $250.
- Accidental death and dismemberment benefit up to $10,000.
- 24-hour emergency medical, travel and technical assistance including medical referrals and monitoring, replacing lost or stolen airline tickets, tracing luggage, prescription drug replacement, locating legal services, emergency message transmittal, posting bond, coverage verification and payment guarantee, payment for services in local currency, obtaining emergency cash, replacement of travelers’ checks, credit card, passport and other essential documents.
- Requests for specific roommates can be accommodated only if city and hotel dates match. Otherwise, additional charges will apply.
- Special requests you have made concerning your hotel (e.g. room location, smoking room etc.) may result in check-in delays.
- Flight reservations need to be confirmed within 7 days of our flight reservation email being sent. Due to airline restrictions any unconfirmed flights after 7 days will be ticketed automatically. Any changes after ticketing will be subject to airline penalties.
- Attendees not departing on designated originating NYC group flights are responsible for arranging own transport to and from hotels.
- Flights may contain one or more stops.
- Seats may not be upgraded.
- Due to airline contracts we cannot guarantee eligibility for frequent flyer mileage accrual.
- Camp America will not take responsibility for delayed or canceled flights, schedule changes or missed connections.
- Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable to another airline.
- To request a seat assignment, special meal, or to confirm luggage weight restrictions, contact the airline directly.
- Additional airline penalties for overweight baggage, lost luggage, tickets, expired passports or visas or anything else of a personal nature are not the responsibility of Camp America.